ABOUT THE COURSE: WHO IS IT FOR?
Are you going to live in Granada for a long period? Do you already live here? Are you a resident (expat) or an Erasmus student at the University of Granada? Escuela Delengua offers you this course that will help you continue to progress and improve your Spanish proficiency during your stay without interrupting your daily life. These courses take place in the afternoon/evening time and, for this reason, are especially thought for people who plan to settle or are already settled in Granada. Each group* can have a minimum of 3 students and a maximum of 10.
The “VIVE GRANADA” course consists of 3 hours a week (divided into two weekly sessions of one and a half hours) during a 4-week cycle for only € 125.
OFFER!! -> If you decide to do a full quarter (12 weeks) you will receive a discount. The price will be € 330 for the whole period.
Dates and Schedules of the "VIVE GRANADA" COURSE
Regarding the schedules**, you can choose between these options:
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL (for students with level B1, B2.1)
- Monday and Wednesday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
ADVANCED LEVEL (for students with level B2.2, C1)
- Monday and Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday from from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
NOTE: To confirm your level you just have to complete our level test. If you have been a student of Delengua recently, you do not need to take the test.
The starting and ending dates of each cycle are:
FIRST QUARTER (from October to December)
- Cycle 1: Sep 30, 2019 - Oct 24, 2019
- Cycle 2: Oct 28, 2019 - Nov 21, 2019
- Cycle 3: Nov 25, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019
SECOND QUARTER (from January to March)
- Cycle 1: Jan 13, 2020 - Feb 6, 2020
- Cycle 2: Feb 10, 2020 - Mar 5, 2020
- Cycle 3: Mar 9, 2020 - Apr 2, 2020
THIRD QUARTER (from April to June)
- Cycle 1: Apr 13, 2020 - May 7, 2020
- Cycle 2: May 11, 2020 - Jun 4, 2020
- Cycle 3: Jun 8, 2020 - Jul 2, 2020
* The minimum to create a new group is 3 students. If, at the end of a cycle, the number of students is less than 3, that group will disappear.
** Once you start the course, you will not be able to change your schedule option, except if your group's turn disappears. In that case you can go to the other available turn.
WHAT can you get in the "VIVE GRANADA" COURSE?
- A review of your doubts about Spanish
- Colloquial vocabulary
- vocabulary from your university classes or from your job
- The correct use of the different verb tenses and modes: pretérito imperfecto vs pretérito indefinido, future and conditional tenses, use of indicative and subjunctive in complex sentences, etc.
- Unusual points in the Spanish language
- Better fluency in spoken language
- Good writing in formal situations
WHY should you choose the "VIVE GRANADA" COURSE?
If you are a university Erasmus student or you are planning to live for a long time in Granada, the VIVE GRANADA COURSE is definitively your best option. This course is especially led to expats and university students. You can gradually improve your level of Spanish in a relaxed way, without having to spend several hours a day. It is the best way to progress in your knowledge of the Spanish language during your stay. We ask that your level of Spanish be at least intermediate (B1) before you start the course. Please, keep in mind that, if your Spanish level is below this, we recommend that you do an Intensive Spanish Course (or individual lessons)