Here is the list of this week’s activities for Escuela Delengua Spanish course students. We have activities to practice Spanish and get to know Spanish culture every week!
We provide a deep insight into the Spanish way of life
Escuela Delengua organises daily activities that offer a deep insight into Spanish way of life. The activities also provide the chance to get to know Granada and the surrounding countryside in terms of its history, culture and tradition.
- Parties and meals with an Andalusian/Spanish flavour.
- Guided visits to The Alhambra and Generalife, Granada Cathedral, The Cartuja, The Royal Chapel, Sacromonte Abbey, The Albayzín.
- Tapas bar and Flamenco evenings are enjoyed by all our students.
- Lectures and chats on literature, history, art, etc.
- Visits to the market in Granada or to the cinema, in small groups, accompanied by a teacher.
- Spanish and Latin-American films.
- Mountain-biking, swimming, tennis, horse-riding and skiing are just some of the sports on offer in and around Granada.
After a week of studying...
After studying Spanish during the week, trips are organized for the weekends. Some local places of interest include: Seville, Córdoba, Málaga, The Alpujarras, Sierra Nevada, the caves of Guadix or the beaches of the Costa Tropical.
- Bicycles and cars hired in Granada are ideal for exploring the surrounding countryside or making a trip around Andalusia.
- Please note that entrance fees and the cost of trips are not included in the course fee.
- Further information regarding local events and festivities is available from the language school.