Characteristics of the Spanish programme for groups
Group: from 15 to 40 participants
Duration: Usually 1 or 2 weeks, but stays of other lengths are also possible.
Spanish courses for groups in the centre of Granada
- 4 classes of Spanish daily, in the morning, Monday to Friday. 1 class equals 45 minutes.
- 5 to 10 students per Spanish class.
- Class material, Spanish level test, and attendance certificate included.
- Free access to the library with books, CDs and DVDs, wifi for laptops, and the organisation of a varied programme of activities.
- Qualified, native teachers.
- Content of the Spanish course for the group: the person in charge of the group can decide this, or Escuela Delengua will organise it.
Accommodation in the very centre of Granada:
- Half board accommodation in a Spanish host family (breakfast and one other meal)
- In the Spanish programme, 2 students from the group can live together with the same family in a double room.
- Arrival on Sunday (at any time), and departure on Saturday (before 12 midday).
- Host families located in the very centre of Granada, between 5 and 20 minutes’ walking distance from the school.
Cultural and leisure activities in Granada:
A group of students at The Mirador of San Nicolas
- In the Spanish programme for groups there is 1 guided activity or visit each day, except days of arrival and departure.
- Visits to the most famous attractions and areas of Granada.
- You specify if there is a certain type of activity you wish to appear in the programme.
- Weekends: whole day excursions
- The group is always accompanied by a teacher/guide from our school.
Pick-up service for the group: Journey from Malaga or Granada airport to Granada, in a private bus (both ways).
Accompanying teacher: 1 accompanying teacher stays free with every 10 participants in our Spanish course for groups.
Flexibility: We will adapt our Spanish programme to your group, at an economic price. You can taylor your own Spanish programme for your school or your group!