Learn Spanish with the Micro Fiction Contest 2016
First, choose your language:
Win one of the 5 free Spanish courses.
The Escuela Delengua’s Micro Fiction Contest is back! Spanish is something that united us and we like to teach Spanish as a foreign language. This is why the theme of this year is Spanish.
This contest is open to people that are interested in the Spanish and Hispanic language and culture. Winners will receive a free Spanish course at our school. Come on, take part in our contest! A free Spanish course or a good discount may be for you.
What is a micro fiction?
A micro fiction is a story with a fixed maximum length.
Rules of entry for the 2016 Micro Fiction Contest
- The micro fiction has to be written in one of the following languages: English, Italian, French, German or Spanish. The theme is “Spanish” and each micro fiction must include the following hashtags (in the correct language):
- The maximum length of each story is 140 characters, including spaces.
I’m learning some #Spanish to take part in a trip around the world.
- There are 3 ways to take part in the contest:
- Write your micro fiction in the contact form, or
- Follow us on Twitter @DelenguaGranada then send us a tweet with your micro fiction (do not forget to mention us and include #español or #Spanish or #spagnolo or #espagnol or #Spanisch (following by the chosen language).
- Like our Facebook page and write on our wall:
- 9th of November 2016 – 30th of November 2016: Period of entry for submitting micro fiction using the form below, Facebook or Twitter
- 1st of December 2016 – 15th of December 2016 (by 11:00 Madrid time): Every visitor of the web page can vote for the best micro fiction.
- 15th of December 2016: Names of the winners of the 2016 Micro Fiction Contest will be published on the web site during the day.
- The author of the micro fiction with the most votes, in each language, will receive a 2 weeks Intensive Spanish Course for free. It will be followed by a 2nd prize consisting of a 25% discount on an Intensive Spanish Course. .
Each participant can send a maximum of 3 micro fictions, in one or more languages, using the subscription form they want, although the same participant cannot receive more than one prize.
The winners of 2016 Micro Fiction Contest for each language are:
First Prize - 2 week free intensive Spanish course:
- English: Nihansu Yurtseven
- German: Travis Osmond
- French: Tara Mutter
- Spanish:Tea Živko
- Italian: Emanuele Miracolo
Second Prize - 25% discount for a intensive Spanish course:
- English: Peter Major
- German: Johanna Maier
- French: Monique Dafour
- Spanish: Nazim Alfatli
- Italian: Elisabetta Fava