Spanish programs for groups: 2-week Spanish courses for groups in the centre of Granada, Andalusia, Spain
Characteristics of the Spanish course for groups
Group: 15 to 40 participants
Duration: 2 weeks
Spanish course for groups in the centre of Granada
- 2 weeks of Spanish classes, from Monday to Friday
- 4 classes per day. 1 class equals 45 minutes.
- 5 to 10 students per class.
- Content of the Spanish course for the group: the person in charge of the group can decide this, or Delengua will organise it.
- Class material, Spanish level test, and attendance certificate included; as well as the organisation of activities and access to the internet and library.
- Native and highly qualified teachers.
Accommodation in the centre of Granada
- Half board accommodation with a Spanish host family (breakfast plus one other meal).
- 2 students from the group per family, in a double bedroom.
- 13 nights: arrival on Sunday (at any time), and departure on Saturday (by 12 midday). Walking distance between the school and the host families: between 5 and 15 minutes.
Activities included in the Spanish course for groups
- One each day.
- Saturday: Spanish program with full day excursion in group
- Sunday: full day excursion (not on the day of arrival)
- A teacher/guide from the school will always accompany the group.
Pick-up service: Pick-up service in a private bus at Malaga airport (and return journey).
Price per student: 785 euros
Sample 2 week Spanish program for groups
- Pick-up from Malaga airport, and journey to Granada in a private bus.
- Lunch or dinner with host family.
- Guided visit of the centre of Granada.
Monday to Friday
- Breakfast with host family
- Spanish course. 4 classes of 45 minutes each.
10.00am - 11.30am; lessons
11.30am - 12.00pm; break
12.00pm - 1.30pm; lessons
- Lunch or dinner with host family
- Afternoon: activity
- Week 1
- Monday: Within the Spanish program the group will have a guided visit of the Albayzín and Sacromonte
- Tuesday: guided visit of the Cathedral and Royal Chapel
- Wednesday: cinema to see a Spanish film
- Thursday: guided visit of the Alhambra and the gardens of the Generalife.
- Friday: ‘sevillanas’ dance class.
- Saturday: 9.00am Trip to Seville or Cordoba. Private bus. Visits of the main attractions. Return to Granada around 9pm.
- Sunday: 9.00am Excursion to the Alpujarras mountains and to the coast (Salobreña or Almuñecar). Private bus. Return to Granada around 8pm.
- Week 2
- Monday: guided visit of the San Jerónimo monastery and surroundings.
- Tuesday: visit to the house/museum of Federico García Lorca in Fuente Vaqueros, Granada.
- Wednesday: cinema to watch a film in Spanish.
- Thursday: Scavenger hunt around Granada’s sights.
- Friday: afternoon free for shopping. Evening of tapas to say goodbye.
- Saturday: Breakfast with host family. Departure in private bus from Granada to Malaga airport.
Reasons to choose Escuela Delengua’s Spanish course for groups
- The school and accommodation are in the very centre of Granada
- We offer quality Spanish programs for groups, with a Satisfaction Guarantee
- Our experience (we were founded in 1997).
- We adapt to your wishes and requirements.
- Prices among the most competitive in Spain.