General Conditions for Spanish courses
- The minimum age for participation in our Spanish courses is 16. We require a parental signature if the student is under 18.
- Please note that all cancellations must be made in writing.
- If cancellations occur up to three weeks before the course starts we will charge a fee of 45 EUR.
- If a cancellation is made within the three weeks prior to the start of the Spanish course, your 90 EUR deposit will not be reimbursed.
- No cancellations can be made after the course has begun, and no refunds will be given if you choose to leave before the end of the course. If you bring an alternative person to take your place, you will not have to pay any cancellation fees.
- Fees published during this year will override any subsequently referred to.
- Your contact details will only be used to send you information about our courses, and will not be passed on to third parties. You also have the right to check, change and delete your details from our database at any time by sending us an e-mail.
Terms for Pick up service
- Timetable for pick up service: 08.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
- The pick up service from 11.01 p.m. to 07.59 a.m. will be charged at 150% of the daytime price.
- In case of your flight being delayed, the first hour of our staff waiting for you is included in the price of the service. Any further hours they have to wait will be charged at 15 euros per hour.
Spanish Courses: Satisfaction Policy
If for any reason you consider that our services are not of the quality advertised, you can write a letter of complaint and deliver it to our office within the first three days of your stay. We endeavour to investigate the problem and find a solution within two working days, otherwise we will refund your money.
In the case of misunderstandings or misinterpretations between the student and the language school Delengua, we will contact an independent court of arbitration to verify whether the situation requires the application of our satisfaction policy.
We recommend that you take out an insurance policy before your trip. Insurance is not included in the price of the course. European Union citizens are advised to bring their European Health Card that provides free public health assistance.